- There are no pre-requisite programs to take this course.
- Hiring Officers
- HR Practitioners
- Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Talent Sourcing Staff
- Recruitment Consultant
- Professionals with strong interest in Recruitment
- Professionals targeting a role in Recruitment
Any organization’s success is determined by its people. The recruitment and selection essentials training course will provide you with a practical, easy-to-understand foundation for recruiting fairly, legally, and efficiently.
This training is beneficial for all personnel involved in the recruiting process, whether they are shortlisting for a position or chairing a panel. This one-hour learning session consists of 12 lessons and an assessment.
- An understanding of recruitment and selection – the importance of recruiting fairly, legally, and efficiently.
- Preparations needed to effectively analyze jobs in order to create accurate job descriptions.
- How to create an effective job advertisement to attract the right candidates for your vacancy.
- Tips and guidance for interviewing, shortlisting, and evaluating applicants.
- How to conduct an in-depth selection process.
- How to conduct a proper background check.
- How to measure the effectiveness of the recruitment.