- There are no pre-requisite programs to take this certification.
- CRSP is valid for 16 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
- CRSP is valid for 16 recertification points for APTD & CPTD of Association for Talent Development USA
- CRSP has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
- Recruitment Officers and Managers
- Functional Consultants
- Regional Recruitment Managers
- Senior Managers
- HR Managers
- HR Generalists
- Recruitment Principals
- Talent Acquisition Heads
- Recruitment Specialists
- Sourcing Specialists
- Executive Search Consultants
- Company Owners
- Freelance Consultants
- College Instructors
- Professionals with strong interest in Recruitment
- Professionals targetting a role in Recruitment
Certified Recruitment and Selection Professional (CRSP)
CRSP is the internationally-accredited certification for recruitment and selection professionals and leaders.
The CRSP is a self-paced learning followed by an online assessment.
Candidates for certification are expected to collaborate on business cases relating to Recruitment and Selection and complete a Capstone project. The CRSP is a lifetime designation. Certified candidates are identified with the initials CRSP after their name.
• Design an effective recruitment policy
• Learn strategic methods for workplace planning
• Design an effective sourcing strategy
• Develop cost-efficient ways of recruitment
• Understand methods of job analyses and job descriptions
• Innovate company practices on employee selection
• Acquire skills in technical recruitment and headhunting
• Develop a competency framework
• Design an assessment framework to identify the right fit
• Become proficient in selection to find the right fit
• Design effective employee experience through onboarding programs
• Become an expert in business reports to decide on recruitment challenges
• Understand the benefits of AI in recruitment
• Master laws involving recruitment