Last modified: July 1, 2022
All program fees are net of all applicable taxes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. For live programs, virtual or otherwise, the seat will be reserved upon payment of the prescribed fees as stated. For self-paced programs, the learner may access the program at any time upon confirmation of learning investment.
2. For live programs, virtual or otherwise, refunds will be honored if written notice of cancellation is received electronically prior to the start of the program: 20 days prior – Full refund; 15 days prior – 75% refund; 10 days prior – 50% refund; 5 days prior – No refund will be made. This is to cover incidental costs. For self-paced programs, refunds may be eligible in full less P500 service fee provided that the learner has not completed more than 10% of the program and written notice of cancellation is received within 48 hours from the time of payment, cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
3. IHRI reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or change learning platforms and/or facilitators due to factors beyond our control, and to ensure learning effectiveness. Only for IHRI-initiated cancellation of the training batch, for live programs, can the seat be moved to the next training batch, subject to availability, or full refunds will be given.
4. For live programs, virtual or otherwise, substitutions for individuals including batch transfer can be made up to one week prior to the training date. No substitution or transfer can be made for self-paced programs.
5. Any services provided by IHRI are provided AS-IS without any representations or warranties of any kind or nature express, implied, or statutory. IHRI disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied, and statutory, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanship, and non-infringement to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
6. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless IHRI and its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, and other representatives and contractors against all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, losses, damages, costs, and expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, legal fees and costs), directly or indirectly resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to your IHRI learning program.
7. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES, AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST IHRI AND/OR THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR LEARNING PROGRAM IN IHRI INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DISCIPLINE IMPOSED ON YOU BY IHRI. THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES, AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, CONTRACTUAL, OR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY OTHER KIND OR TYPE. THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS AND EVEN IF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY SHALL BE ENFORCEABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
8. Should IHRI require an attorney to (i) defend any claim, action, or cause of action brought by you or by a third party regarding your IHRI learning program or conduct; and/or (ii) enforce IHRI’s rights under this Agreement, IHRI shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and any related fees and costs incurred by IHRI in connection therewith.
9. If any provision hereat is unenforceable, the unenforceability of that provision shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision. If IHRI agrees to waive its right in a particular instance to enforce any terms, it does not waive its right to enforce such terms at any other time.
By submitting your registration, you agree and hereby certify that you have read and accepted all the terms and conditions.