- There are no pre-requisite programs to take this course.
- Sales Representatives
- New Salespeople
- Marketing Associates
- Commercial Associates
- Sales and Marketing Consultants
- Retail Sales Consultants
- Business Development Managers
- Sales Development Managers
- Client Relationship Managers
- Client Advisor
- Account Managers
- Professionals with strong interest in Sales
- Professionals targeting a role in Sales
Successful sales professionals are those who keep their sales stories simple and seek ways to improve the effectiveness of their selling techniques to understand the sales process, overcome objections, and exceed targets.
This course is designed to help learners know who to target and how to target them, as well as how to prospect every day by warming up cold calls and following up on leads becoming a competent sales professional, networking effectively, and applying the key selling strategies.
- Identify the client’s specific needs and connect them with what you are selling/offering;
- Prepare for sales presentations and calls;
- Identify and be able to better present the competitive strengths of your products and services;
- Determine different types of selling for different situations;
- Learn how to use body language and non-verbal communication to your advantage;
- Improve efficiency with the effective territory and client management;
- Develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity;
- Build up credibility and likeability from your prospect.